Zig Zag Jelly Roll Race $40
Teacher: Carol Mc Conahy
Regular price $0.00
In this all-day class, you will receive a free handout for making the quilt and hands-on instruction resulting in your own quilt top ready to finish
Note: there is some pre-prep that will make the class go smoother, so please stop by The Quilt Loft for the supply list.
When: February 15th, 2022
Class Time: 10:30am to 3pm
Cost: $40 for each class
Teacher: Carol McConahy
Skill level: Beginner to Intermediate
(You can sign up now online, or call the store (541) 928-7242 to reserve your spot, but please pay the teacher at class time)
- 1-1½ jellyrolls 2.5 wide scrappy strips of various lengths that equal 1600 -2400 in length
- 1.5-2 yards zig-zag insert and border. Optional: ½ yard extra for accent squares.
- ¼ yard of Steam-A-Seam II or other lightweight fusible on paper backing.
- Blending thread
- Rotary cutter, small mat, long & short rectangular ruler
- Chalk pencil or other chalk marker-white only.
- Blending thread
- A sewing machine that you are familiar with
- Walking foot for your machine
- Your cutting and sewing tools including a long rectangle rotary ruler
Prior to class:
Cut strips into varying lengths between 6 and 28. I suggest cutting jelly roll strips into these configurations: ¾ and ¼, in half, in quarters, in thirds, or 1/3 & 2/3, cut a few of the quarters and thirds in half for some small pieces. Square each end up. The more variety of lengths the more awesome the quilt will look. Square up all ends.
Cut paper-backed fusible into narrow (1/4 to 3/8 ) strips to equal about 125 in length, please bring the remainder of the fusible to class too as you might need a few more strips.
Call or sign up at The Quilt Loft ASAP!
For United States Domestic Shipping:
Standard shipping charges are based on the value of your order with the following rates:
- $0.01 - $49.99 = $7.25
- $50.00 - $99.99 = $10.95
- $100.00 - $149.99 = $13.95
- $150.00 - $199.99 = $16.95
- Over $200.00 = FREE!.
- All Evil Mad Quilter Laser Cut Kits ship for FREE! regardless of cost!
For International shipping (Canada and the rest of the world):
- All shipping is calculated based on weight for the carrier you choose.
- For all Evil Mad Quilter Laser Cut Kits select "USPS First Class Package International" for the best rate.
How and when will my order ship?
We will do our best to get all in-stock purchases shipped with in 2 days of the receipt of you order. Our standard method of shipping is with U.S.P.S. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
Depending on your order it ship in multiple packages.
Canadian and International Shipments: Coming Soon
Your 100% satisfaction of The Quilt Loft and Evil Mad Quilter products is our only goal. If you are not happy with any of our products, simply send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- Contact The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter via email at either:
2. Properly package your item for return along with your name, address and a note for the return and send it to:
- Buyer assumes all responsibility for the shipping cost of returning an item.
At The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter we pride ourselves on accuracy and quality control, but occasionally you may receive a product that is incomplete or missing a part. Not a problem, we just ask you follow these steps:
- Stand up and look around you. Some of the products contain small, light parts that easily fall to the ground or under something near you.
- If you still can’t find the missing part, email customer service at with a description of the missing item and we’ll gladly ship you a replacement.