MADELINE 43457-2 $9.00 / yard
Regular price $2.25
by Julie Hendricksen
Inspiration for Madeline came from a large assortment of vintage fabric scraps that designer Julie Hendricksen has collected over the years. A favorite color combination of hers when picking fabric for a quilt has always been pink and brown. With Madeline we have added olive green to this classic combination with great success. Small florals, geometric checks, dots and stripes make for timeless motifs. Included are light background shirtings that will allow you to scrap the backgrounds on any of your favorite blocks. As in quilts of the late 1800's, the narrow stripe in a combination of pink and brown would be perfect for sashing and borders.
For United States Domestic Shipping:
Standard shipping charges are based on the value of your order with the following rates:
- $0.01 - $49.99 = $7.25
- $50.00 - $99.99 = $10.95
- $100.00 - $149.99 = $13.95
- $150.00 - $199.99 = $16.95
- Over $200.00 = FREE!.
- All Evil Mad Quilter Laser Cut Kits ship for FREE! regardless of cost!
For International shipping (Canada and the rest of the world):
- All shipping is calculated based on weight for the carrier you choose.
- For all Evil Mad Quilter Laser Cut Kits select "USPS First Class Package International" for the best rate.
How and when will my order ship?
We will do our best to get all in-stock purchases shipped with in 2 days of the receipt of you order. Our standard method of shipping is with U.S.P.S. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
Depending on your order it ship in multiple packages.
Canadian and International Shipments: Coming Soon
Your 100% satisfaction of The Quilt Loft and Evil Mad Quilter products is our only goal. If you are not happy with any of our products, simply send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- Contact The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter via email at either:
2. Properly package your item for return along with your name, address and a note for the return and send it to:
- Buyer assumes all responsibility for the shipping cost of returning an item.
At The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter we pride ourselves on accuracy and quality control, but occasionally you may receive a product that is incomplete or missing a part. Not a problem, we just ask you follow these steps:
- Stand up and look around you. Some of the products contain small, light parts that easily fall to the ground or under something near you.
- If you still can’t find the missing part, email customer service at with a description of the missing item and we’ll gladly ship you a replacement.