The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter
Regular price $55.00
- Use a sewing machine
- Cut, Sew and Press a quilt block
- Sew on borders so they lay flat
- Learn to machine quilt your project
- And finally, sew on a binding
If you have a sewing machine we encourage you to bring it to class. If you don't have a machine, we can provide sewing machines in class for you to use, let us know when you sign up.
You can have your choice of two class times either
from 10 am to 1 pm or 6 pm to 9 pm.
Class Time: 3 hours each class period
Cost: $55 (includes all 4 classes)
Teacher: Karen Roberts of The Quilt Loft
Class rules during Covid phase 2:
- 10 spaces are available at any one time. Each person gets their own 6-foot table.
- Please call ahead to reserve one of the 10 spots. Spots are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. You can stop by to see if a spot is available but we may be full, so it's best to call ahead.
- You need to bring your own supplies. To protect everyone, we will NOT be providing irons, cutting mats, rotary cutters, or rulers. So bring your own and please limit sharing. Once we are able too we will bring back community cutting and ironing stations.
- We ask that you observe all current COVID suggestions. We suggest you bring a mask but it is up to you and the group to the live within the level you are comfortable with.
- We do ask that you wipe down your stations before you leave. We'll have disinfectant wipes avail - better safe than sorry.
For United States Domestic Shipping:
Standard shipping charges are based on the value of your order with the following rates:
- $0.01 - $49.99 = $7.25
- $50.00 - $99.99 = $10.95
- $100.00 - $149.99 = $13.95
- $150.00 - $199.99 = $16.95
- Over $200.00 = FREE!.
- All Evil Mad Quilter Laser Cut Kits ship for FREE! regardless of cost!
How and when will my order ship?
We will do our best to get all in-stock purchases shipped with in 2 days of the receipt of you order. Our standard method of shipping is with U.S.P.S. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
Depending on your order it ship in multiple packages.
Canadian and International Shipments: Coming Soon
Your 100% satisfaction of The Quilt Loft and Evil Mad Quilter products is our only goal. If you are not happy with any of our products, simply send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- Contact The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter via email at either:
2. Properly package your item for return along with your name, address and a note for the return and send it to:
- Buyer assumes all responsibility for the shipping cost of returning an item.
At The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter we pride ourselves on accuracy and quality control, but occasionally you may receive a product that is incomplete or missing a part. Not a problem, we just ask you follow these steps:
- Stand up and look around you. Some of the products contain small, light parts that easily fall to the ground or under something near you.
- If you still can’t find the missing part, email customer service at with a description of the missing item and we’ll gladly ship you a replacement.