MINIATURES 1860-1890 31534-3 $9.00 / yard
Regular price $2.25
by Julie Hendricksen
Julie has done it again and has wowed us with another unbelievable collection of shirtings. This time she has provided a glimpse into her collection of vintage quilts and offered up a huge serving of miniatures. Each of these carefully selected designs offer an endless possibility of uses as blenders, backgrounds, color, or stand alone "defined pattern."
"I may still agree with the notion that there are never enough shirtings in the market," says Julie, "but my aim is to offer a wide range of shirtings and other small patterns to meet the needs of quilters with all interests. I love it when I hear from quilters who say that my traditional fabrics were just the touch that their contemporary quilt needed!"
See how versatile these miniatures can be by using several of them as part of a larger quilt pattern or altogether in a scrappy quilt design.
For United States Domestic Shipping:
Standard shipping charges are based on the value of your order with the following rates:
- $0.01 - $49.99 = $7.25
- $50.00 - $99.99 = $10.95
- $100.00 - $149.99 = $13.95
- $150.00 - $199.99 = $16.95
- Over $200.00 = FREE!.
- All Evil Mad Quilter Laser Cut Kits ship for FREE! regardless of cost!
How and when will my order ship?
We will do our best to get all in-stock purchases shipped with in 2 days of the receipt of you order. Our standard method of shipping is with U.S.P.S. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
Depending on your order it ship in multiple packages.
Canadian and International Shipments: Coming Soon
Your 100% satisfaction of The Quilt Loft and Evil Mad Quilter products is our only goal. If you are not happy with any of our products, simply send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- Contact The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter via email at either:
2. Properly package your item for return along with your name, address and a note for the return and send it to:
- Buyer assumes all responsibility for the shipping cost of returning an item.
At The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter we pride ourselves on accuracy and quality control, but occasionally you may receive a product that is incomplete or missing a part. Not a problem, we just ask you follow these steps:
- Stand up and look around you. Some of the products contain small, light parts that easily fall to the ground or under something near you.
- If you still can’t find the missing part, email customer service at with a description of the missing item and we’ll gladly ship you a replacement.