It's Sew Emma
Regular price $25.00
Quilter's Cottage Author: Lori Holt
We are so excited to announce a new book with Lori Holt of Bee in My Bonnet Company, Quilter’s Cottage! Imagine living in this quilter’s cottage, with flowers on the gate and quilts drying on the line. Go through the gate, past the zinnia bush and up the cobblestone path, to receive a warm welcome at the pink painted door. Lori Holt’s new quilt, the Quilter’s Cottage, is a sweet reminder that home is where the heart is, so make it beautiful! Book includes instructions for the 74.5” x 89” Quilter’s Cottage quilt and a few coordinating projects.
VENDOR : It's Sew Emma
PRODUCT TYPE : Blocks & Samplers, Quilting Patterns
TOP SELLER : Yes
AUTHOR : Lori Holt
For United States Domestic Shipping:
Standard shipping charges are based on the value of your order with the following rates:
- $0.01 - $49.99 = $7.25
- $50.00 - $99.99 = $10.95
- $100.00 - $149.99 = $13.95
- $150.00 - $199.99 = $16.95
- Over $200.00 = FREE!.
- All Evil Mad Quilter Laser Cut Kits ship for FREE! regardless of cost!
For International shipping (Canada and the rest of the world):
- All shipping is calculated based on weight for the carrier you choose.
- For all Evil Mad Quilter Laser Cut Kits select "USPS First Class Package International" for the best rate.
How and when will my order ship?
We will do our best to get all in-stock purchases shipped with in 2 days of the receipt of you order. Our standard method of shipping is with U.S.P.S. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
Depending on your order it ship in multiple packages.
Canadian and International Shipments: Coming Soon
Your 100% satisfaction of The Quilt Loft and Evil Mad Quilter products is our only goal. If you are not happy with any of our products, simply send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- Contact The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter via email at either:
2. Properly package your item for return along with your name, address and a note for the return and send it to:
- Buyer assumes all responsibility for the shipping cost of returning an item.
At The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter we pride ourselves on accuracy and quality control, but occasionally you may receive a product that is incomplete or missing a part. Not a problem, we just ask you follow these steps:
- Stand up and look around you. Some of the products contain small, light parts that easily fall to the ground or under something near you.
- If you still can’t find the missing part, email customer service at with a description of the missing item and we’ll gladly ship you a replacement.