Red & White Quilting
Fons + Porter
Regular price $19.98
Classic yet contemporary, red and white is one of the most iconic color combinations in quilting, inspiring designers, collectors, and major exhibits. In Red & White Quilting, award-winning quilter Linda Pumphrey celebrates this popular pairing with 40 pieced and appliquéd blocks that can be mixed and matched to create eye-catching quilts, pillows, runners, and more! From basic quilting and finishing techniques with tips on two-color quilting to working with fabric dies and choosing fabric and batting, Red & White Quilting offers a comprehensive guide to every aspect of this traditional quilting method. Plus, learn the history of "Turkey red" fabric, create your own red and white home decor with projects and patterns for 14 finished designs, and explore a gallery of historic red-and-white quilts for even more inspiration. Create high-contrast designs with timeless style, Red & White Quilting has everything you need!
An Iconic Tradition in 40 Blocks.
VENDOR : Fons + Porter
PRODUCT TYPE : Color & Color Theory, Quilt Making
REDUCED PRICE : Yes
COUNT : 160 pages
SIZE : 8.2" x 10.9"
AUTHOR : Linda Pumphery
For United States Domestic Shipping:
Standard shipping charges are based on the value of your order with the following rates:
- $0.01 - $49.99 = $7.25
- $50.00 - $99.99 = $10.95
- $100.00 - $149.99 = $13.95
- $150.00 - $199.99 = $16.95
- Over $200.00 = FREE!.
- All Evil Mad Quilter Laser Cut Kits ship for FREE! regardless of cost!
How and when will my order ship?
We will do our best to get all in-stock purchases shipped with in 2 days of the receipt of you order. Our standard method of shipping is with U.S.P.S. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
Depending on your order it ship in multiple packages.
Canadian and International Shipments: Coming Soon
Your 100% satisfaction of The Quilt Loft and Evil Mad Quilter products is our only goal. If you are not happy with any of our products, simply send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- Contact The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter via email at either:
2. Properly package your item for return along with your name, address and a note for the return and send it to:
- Buyer assumes all responsibility for the shipping cost of returning an item.
At The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter we pride ourselves on accuracy and quality control, but occasionally you may receive a product that is incomplete or missing a part. Not a problem, we just ask you follow these steps:
- Stand up and look around you. Some of the products contain small, light parts that easily fall to the ground or under something near you.
- If you still can’t find the missing part, email customer service at with a description of the missing item and we’ll gladly ship you a replacement.