Heat n Bond Ultra Hold
Regular price $2.50
HeatnBond® Ultrahold is a roll of paper backed, iron-on, No Sew, double-sided adhesive for bonding fabric without the need for pinning. Ultrahold’s no-sew bond is stronger than traditional fusible webs. The solid sheet adhesive means edge to edge coverage for appliqué shapes on quilts, wall hangings and attire without puckering or bunching. Draw or print directly on the paper backing to easily design appliqué pieces!
Features & Benefits:
- 17 in x 35 yds (43 cm x 32 m)
- Heat activated
- Double-sided adhesive
- Solid sheet adhesive on a paper backing
- For use on fabric, but can be used with a wide range of materials such as foil, lame, felt , suede, cardboard, leather and wood.
- No Sewing needed or used!
- Proudly made in the USA!
- Pre-wash all materials (without fabric softener) you will be using prior to fusing. Pre-test adhesive on materials prior to fusing.
- Do not touch iron directly to the adhesive sheet. Do not iron directly to your ironing board
- HeatnBond® Ultrahold sheets can be run thru an INKJET printer (NOT a laser jet or copy machine). Cut to printer size, feed into printer to print on the paper side, set printer to Draft or Transparency setting, allow to dry before touching. Run any lettering in mirror setting so they are the correct orientation when cut from the fabric..
Machine wash cold and dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance to garment / fabric washing directions). Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing
VENDOR : Therm 0 web
PRODUCT TYPE : Fusible Web, Iron-on Stabilizer
WIDTH : 17"
For United States Domestic Shipping:
Standard shipping charges are based on the value of your order with the following rates:
- $0.01 - $49.99 = $7.25
- $50.00 - $99.99 = $10.95
- $100.00 - $149.99 = $13.95
- $150.00 - $199.99 = $16.95
- Over $200.00 = FREE!.
- All Evil Mad Quilter Laser Cut Kits ship for FREE! regardless of cost!
For International shipping (Canada and the rest of the world):
- All shipping is calculated based on weight for the carrier you choose.
- For all Evil Mad Quilter Laser Cut Kits select "USPS First Class Package International" for the best rate.
How and when will my order ship?
We will do our best to get all in-stock purchases shipped with in 2 days of the receipt of you order. Our standard method of shipping is with U.S.P.S. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
Depending on your order it ship in multiple packages.
Canadian and International Shipments: Coming Soon
Your 100% satisfaction of The Quilt Loft and Evil Mad Quilter products is our only goal. If you are not happy with any of our products, simply send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- Contact The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter via email at either:
2. Properly package your item for return along with your name, address and a note for the return and send it to:
- Buyer assumes all responsibility for the shipping cost of returning an item.
At The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter we pride ourselves on accuracy and quality control, but occasionally you may receive a product that is incomplete or missing a part. Not a problem, we just ask you follow these steps:
- Stand up and look around you. Some of the products contain small, light parts that easily fall to the ground or under something near you.
- If you still can’t find the missing part, email customer service at with a description of the missing item and we’ll gladly ship you a replacement.