Farm Girl Vintage 2
It's Sew Emma
Regular price $32.96
Welcome back to Lori Holt’s farm with Farm Girl Vintage 2! It’s Sew Emma is excited to bring even more quilt blocks and projects for all Farm Girl Vintage fans to enjoy. Lori has rounded up 45 unique 6” and 12” quilt blocks inspired by her rural roots. She has also designed 13 new projects in this book, including quilts, pillows, a pincushion, and of course a fantastic new sampler quilt! As always, quilters can mix and match quilt blocks from Lori’s previous books, so they can piece together endless possibilities. Farm Girl Vintage 2 is wonderful for classes, swaps, retreats, and quilt shops can also bundle them with Lori Holt’s other books, such as Farm Girl Vintage, Spelling Bee, and Vintage Christmas.
VENDOR : It's Sew Emma
PRODUCT TYPE : Blocks & Samplers
TOP SELLER : Yes
AUTHOR : Lori Holt
For United States Domestic Shipping:
Standard shipping charges are based on the value of your order with the following rates:
- $0.01 - $49.99 = $7.25
- $50.00 - $99.99 = $10.95
- $100.00 - $149.99 = $13.95
- $150.00 - $199.99 = $16.95
- Over $200.00 = FREE!.
- All Evil Mad Quilter Laser Cut Kits ship for FREE! regardless of cost!
How and when will my order ship?
We will do our best to get all in-stock purchases shipped with in 2 days of the receipt of you order. Our standard method of shipping is with U.S.P.S. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
Depending on your order it ship in multiple packages.
Canadian and International Shipments: Coming Soon
Your 100% satisfaction of The Quilt Loft and Evil Mad Quilter products is our only goal. If you are not happy with any of our products, simply send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- Contact The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter via email at either:
2. Properly package your item for return along with your name, address and a note for the return and send it to:
- Buyer assumes all responsibility for the shipping cost of returning an item.
At The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter we pride ourselves on accuracy and quality control, but occasionally you may receive a product that is incomplete or missing a part. Not a problem, we just ask you follow these steps:
- Stand up and look around you. Some of the products contain small, light parts that easily fall to the ground or under something near you.
- If you still can’t find the missing part, email customer service at with a description of the missing item and we’ll gladly ship you a replacement.