Kim Schaefer's Calendar Quilts
Regular price $16.50
12 seasonal wall quilt projects. Quick and easy-make one for yourself and more for gifts. Transferring appliqué designs is a snap with this handy package of full-size patterns. Signature colors and motifs from best-selling author, Kim Schaefer. Darling images combine piecing and fusible appliqué. Start a family tradition that you'll enjoy all year 'round by making these adorable wall quilts. Hang a new one in your home each month! Smile with your cheery snowman in the winter, laugh at the mischievous ants crawling through your summer picnic, and get your apple ready for the teacher in the fall. 16 pg color booklet + 6 pattern sheets.
Kim Schaefer's Calendar Quilts Author: Kim Schaefer
12 Months of Fun, Fusible Projects
VENDOR : C & T Publishing
PRODUCT TYPE : Appliqué, Holiday & Seasonal
MATERIALS : Softcover
COUNT : 16 pages + full-size patterns
SIZE : 8.5" x 11"
AUTHOR : Kim Schaefer
For United States Domestic Shipping:
Standard shipping charges are based on the value of your order with the following rates:
- $0.01 - $49.99 = $7.25
- $50.00 - $99.99 = $10.95
- $100.00 - $149.99 = $13.95
- $150.00 - $199.99 = $16.95
- Over $200.00 = FREE!.
- All Evil Mad Quilter Laser Cut Kits ship for FREE! regardless of cost!
For International shipping (Canada and the rest of the world):
- All shipping is calculated based on weight for the carrier you choose.
- For all Evil Mad Quilter Laser Cut Kits select "USPS First Class Package International" for the best rate.
How and when will my order ship?
We will do our best to get all in-stock purchases shipped with in 2 days of the receipt of you order. Our standard method of shipping is with U.S.P.S. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
Depending on your order it ship in multiple packages.
Canadian and International Shipments: Coming Soon
Your 100% satisfaction of The Quilt Loft and Evil Mad Quilter products is our only goal. If you are not happy with any of our products, simply send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- Contact The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter via email at either:
2. Properly package your item for return along with your name, address and a note for the return and send it to:
- Buyer assumes all responsibility for the shipping cost of returning an item.
At The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter we pride ourselves on accuracy and quality control, but occasionally you may receive a product that is incomplete or missing a part. Not a problem, we just ask you follow these steps:
- Stand up and look around you. Some of the products contain small, light parts that easily fall to the ground or under something near you.
- If you still can’t find the missing part, email customer service at with a description of the missing item and we’ll gladly ship you a replacement.