NEW COLONIES 35275-3 $9.00 / yard
Regular price $2.25
The British Empire developed its first permanent colony in the Americas at Jamestown, Virginia. This was the first of the 13 new colonies in North America. In colonial days most people made their own clothing. The colonist would grow flax plant to make their own linen thread and raised sheep to get wool. To bring color to their fabrics berries and roots would be gathered to make dye to color the thread. The colonial people liked bright-colored clothing. Yellow, purple, red, green and blue were their favorite colors. New Colonies by Nancy Gere has a vivid spectrum of color much like the clothing of colonial day. Get creative with the variety of colors and patterns Nancy's new collection has to offer and make the most brilliant quilts.
For United States Domestic Shipping:
Standard shipping charges are based on the value of your order with the following rates:
- $0.01 - $49.99 = $7.25
- $50.00 - $99.99 = $10.95
- $100.00 - $149.99 = $13.95
- $150.00 - $199.99 = $16.95
- Over $200.00 = FREE!.
- All Evil Mad Quilter Laser Cut Kits ship for FREE! regardless of cost!
How and when will my order ship?
We will do our best to get all in-stock purchases shipped with in 2 days of the receipt of you order. Our standard method of shipping is with U.S.P.S. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
Depending on your order it ship in multiple packages.
Canadian and International Shipments: Coming Soon
Your 100% satisfaction of The Quilt Loft and Evil Mad Quilter products is our only goal. If you are not happy with any of our products, simply send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- Contact The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter via email at either:
2. Properly package your item for return along with your name, address and a note for the return and send it to:
- Buyer assumes all responsibility for the shipping cost of returning an item.
At The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter we pride ourselves on accuracy and quality control, but occasionally you may receive a product that is incomplete or missing a part. Not a problem, we just ask you follow these steps:
- Stand up and look around you. Some of the products contain small, light parts that easily fall to the ground or under something near you.
- If you still can’t find the missing part, email customer service at with a description of the missing item and we’ll gladly ship you a replacement.