Red & White Quilts
Martingale - That Patchwork Place
Regular price $28.00
Generations of quilters have been captivated by the simple beauty of red-and-white quilts. Today’s quilters are no different. Whether its humble patchwork or more complex designs, a quilt stitched in only red-and-white fabrics speaks to the hearts of so many quilters. In this book, 14 of our generation’s top quilters share their takes on red-and-white quilts, ranging from vintage-inspired beauties to more modern styles.
From patchwork to appliqué to English Paper Piecing, designers including Lisa Bongean, Kim Diehl, Carrie Nelson, Camille Roskelley, and Jen Kingwell offer one-of-a-kind collection sure to inspire quilters to create their own legacies in red and white.
VENDOR : Martingale - That Patchwork Place
PRODUCT TYPE : Quilt Making
MATERIALS : Softcover
COUNT : 112 pages
SIZE : 8-3/8" x 10-7/8"
For United States Domestic Shipping:
Standard shipping charges are based on the value of your order with the following rates:
- $0.01 - $49.99 = $7.25
- $50.00 - $99.99 = $10.95
- $100.00 - $149.99 = $13.95
- $150.00 - $199.99 = $16.95
- Over $200.00 = FREE!.
- All Evil Mad Quilter Laser Cut Kits ship for FREE! regardless of cost!
For International shipping (Canada and the rest of the world):
- All shipping is calculated based on weight for the carrier you choose.
- For all Evil Mad Quilter Laser Cut Kits select "USPS First Class Package International" for the best rate.
How and when will my order ship?
We will do our best to get all in-stock purchases shipped with in 2 days of the receipt of you order. Our standard method of shipping is with U.S.P.S. Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
Depending on your order it ship in multiple packages.
Canadian and International Shipments: Coming Soon
Your 100% satisfaction of The Quilt Loft and Evil Mad Quilter products is our only goal. If you are not happy with any of our products, simply send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
- Contact The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter via email at either:
2. Properly package your item for return along with your name, address and a note for the return and send it to:
- Buyer assumes all responsibility for the shipping cost of returning an item.
At The Quilt Loft / Evil Mad Quilter we pride ourselves on accuracy and quality control, but occasionally you may receive a product that is incomplete or missing a part. Not a problem, we just ask you follow these steps:
- Stand up and look around you. Some of the products contain small, light parts that easily fall to the ground or under something near you.
- If you still can’t find the missing part, email customer service at with a description of the missing item and we’ll gladly ship you a replacement.